the Evil Network

Not necessarily evil, but not necessarily good...

Zoinks! Magazine | Nerdflood

Friday, April 14, 2006

Yirmumah ain't here


Link: http://yirmumah.net
Posted by Nathaniel at 9:43 AM
Note the date.

Odd...

UPDATE: over on Yirmumah.com, DJ has posted a quick notice that the problem is fixed. You may need to perform a hard refresh of your browser, clearing the cache in order to view the site. Do this with a Ctrl-F5 in IE, Shift-Ctrl-R in Firefox. It should be noted that after performing a hard refresh in Firefox AND clearing my browser cache, I still can't see the site content. Just have to sit and wait, I suppose.

UPDATE 2: I guess I should have thought to check my own comments before posting the update. That'll teach me to think this site doesn't actually get any attention.


Category: webcomics

1 Comments:
4/14/2006 11:00 AM: Blogger Drew Price said...

It's back-- you should refresh your browser.

comment permanent link  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

We've moved!