the Evil Network

Not necessarily evil, but not necessarily good...

Zoinks! Magazine | Nerdflood

Friday, April 21, 2006

Tom Brazelton unveils June Zoinks! cover art


Link: http://www.theaterhopper.com/index.php?date=20060421
Posted by Nathaniel at 4:47 PM

Tom Brazelton (FYI -- sounds like "razzle dazzle") over at Theater Hopper unveiled the cover artwork that he and Chris Cantrell put together for our June issue of Zoinks!. It looks fantastic, and as with any issue, I can't wait to have it in my hands.

Tom also says some nice things about me, none of which are true. Except the part where I did my homework. That was spot on. Oh, and the things he said about Zoinks! being a great magazine; that was true, too. But I do have to agree that the live interview experience was truly a treat, and I wish it was something I could guarantee for every issue of Zoinks!. Alas, there are very few (read: one) webcartoonists in the immediate area, though I've heard tell that Minneapolis--a mere 6 hour drive north--has at least one itself. Might have to check that out.

In any case, Tom is truly a great guy, and it was a lively, entertaining interview. Lacking a recorder of any kind, I opted instead to furiously key his answers into my laptop as he spoke. This is a feat I shall never again attempt. I look over the half-completed jumble of nonsensical "words", haphazardly thrown together in a flurry of finger movements, and I'm wondering where the hell all of Tom's interesting and captivating answers to my lame questions went. Well, as with every interview that preceeded this one, I'll just make it up as I go along. It's seemed to work in the past.

So, thanks, Tom! I'll be calling you shortly to get the "correct" answers to some of these questions...

2 Comments:
4/25/2006 7:58 AM: Blogger BoneMan said...

Well, so much for the unveiling on the Zoinks website. :p

Tom and Chris did a great job putting it all together!

comment permanent link  
4/25/2006 1:06 PM: Blogger Chris C. said...

I'm still curious to see what it'll look like with all the logos and text.

comment permanent link  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

We've moved!