the Evil Network

Not necessarily evil, but not necessarily good...

Zoinks! Magazine | Nerdflood

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

This template sucks


Posted by Nathaniel at 9:56 AM
OK, maybe I should have tested this template a little more thoroughly before posting it. I've been told (not through the comments, of course) that visitors are unable to leave comments. This may not be a bad thing, but I suppose it's an unwelcome design flaw. That's what I get for attempting to use unofficial code.

I can't include a post link. That's unfortunate.

Besides that, I've discovered that the handy search bar at the top of the blog is no longer at the top of the blog. That's also an oversight.

While I like the look and feel, I don't like the added unessentials. So, I'll be switching to yet another template soon, one that hopefully functions. I'm going to attempt to hack apart an official template so that it looks more like this one. Thank god I know HTML and CSS.

Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

We've moved!