the Evil Network

Not necessarily evil, but not necessarily good...

Zoinks! Magazine | Nerdflood

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Slight Media Blackout


Posted by Nathaniel at 7:15 PM
For the next few days, posts to the Evil Network may be a tad bit nonexistent. The fact of the matter is that I have a huge work project (of which I am the project manager) set to complete here over the next week. Due to this, any and all time available to me at the moment is becoming more scarce than usual. The project will be officially completing about this time next week, and I expect that regular posting should then resume shortly after.

Unless, of course, the project fails. At that point, I will be forced to remain in Mexico--potentially forever. Small detail.

2 Comments:
4/26/2006 5:36 AM: Blogger Dacquin said...

Forever? Then, I get to rule Evil Network!!!

comment permanent link  
4/26/2006 9:58 AM: Blogger BoneMan said...

I can imagine far worse places to be stuck in than Mexico... far worse places indeed.

MUahahahaHAhahahaa... ahem

comment permanent link  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

We've moved!