the Evil Network

Not necessarily evil, but not necessarily good...

Zoinks! Magazine | Nerdflood

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

The History of Webcomics has been written


Link: http://tcampbell.net/2006/03/book-is-done.html
Posted by Nathaniel at 7:18 PM
Comics
There are a couple of formatting issues to sort out and I have to write the book-jacket description, but the manuscript is now officially out of my hands.
Hopefully, things don't blow up on T regarding this project. And we all know how these things can get out of hand.

I'm rooting for you, T. I'll be picking up my own copy when it hits the shelves and forming my own opinion soon after. We all know how nice it is to actually read something prior to forming your opinion of the work in question. For some, it's simply easier to hate it right up front than to waste any time actually digesting the material.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

We've moved!