the Evil Network

Not necessarily evil, but not necessarily good...

Zoinks! Magazine | Nerdflood

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Hiatus...BE GONE!


Posted by Nathaniel at 2:50 PM
Evil NetworkWell, I've been away for the better part of a month now, and I come back to find that not much newsworthy has transpired in the webcomics universe in the past couple of weeks. Not a shame, really, merely an observation.

Now that the new addition has adequately taken root within our household, I feel as though I now have the time and energy to once again regain a solid footing on this blog. So, expect a somewhat less infrequent posting schedule startiiiiiiiiiiing...NOW!.

In the meantime, it appears as though my current image host is causing my front page problems. Can anyone suggest a better alternative?

ALSO! We're still looking for a new name and/or identity! Several suggestions have been collected, make sure yours is on the list! Be a part of history! Web 2.0! Other internet catch phrases! Nonsense!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

We've moved!