the Evil Network

Not necessarily evil, but not necessarily good...

Zoinks! Magazine | Nerdflood

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Zoinks! February 2006


Link: http://zoinksmagazine.com/
Posted by Nathaniel at 10:35 AM
ComicsThe next issue of Zoinks! Webcomic Magazine is fast approaching. Normally we take a moment to recognize the interviews Dac and I are doing and add those comics to our listing. The problem is that Gisèle Lagacé and T Campbell's Penny and Aggie and Tim Buckley's Ctrl+Alt+Del are both already on the list! I guess that means I just need to add the comics featured on 01comics in honor of my interview with Barry Gregory regarding Ka-Blam! print-on-demand.

In related news, there's a special surprise from me waiting in the next issue of Zoinks! for people who remember the old OLD days when I used to do my own webcomic called Evil vs Evil. Yes, that's right -- I've created a new comic.

It's my first comic in roughly five years, so be gentle in your discourse. However, don't consider this some sort of triumphal re-entry into the webcomics community of creators. I'm doing just one comic every two months (it's a schedule I can actually work with, unlike your heathen "M-F" or the ultra-paganistic "M,W,F"), and the comics will only appear within the hallowed pages of Zoinks! So, if you're really desperate and for some god-forsaken reason are truly jonesing for a new comic from yours truly (fyi, I know you aren't), then you will simply have to subscribe to see it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

We've moved!