the Evil Network

Not necessarily evil, but not necessarily good...

Zoinks! Magazine | Nerdflood

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Karaoke... country style?


Link: http://www.konami.com/gs/gameinfo.php?id=175
Posted by Dacquin at 2:52 PM
GamingWell, I'm a big fan of musical video gaming (DDR, Guitar Hero, Amplitude) and then I heard this was coming out.

Karaoke Revolution: Country.

I don't really have a problem with it. I just live in a place where people would rather go out, get drunk, and then karaoke country songs than play a game that emulates the experience, minus the booze. My females friends think it's a joke. I personally don't know if there's a really a market for this.

What it does have going for it is that CMT is a partner in creating this game, so the game will have some promise. I guess I'd better get the moonshine ready.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

We've moved!