the Evil Network

Not necessarily evil, but not necessarily good...

Zoinks! Magazine | Nerdflood

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Evil Network Discussion Group


Link: http://groups.google.com/group/evil-network
Posted by Nathaniel at 1:30 PM
Evil NetworkWe've created a discussion group for the Evil Network! It's hosted on Google Groups, and everyone seems to have a Google account of SOME sort nowadays, so maybe we'll get more sign-ups here than we did with our message board (that I blew up a short while ago due to lack of interest). I'm not sure if any of the 50-100 daily lurkers here want to begin talking to each other, but at least now the option is open for those interested.

Let us know what you think! In the discussion group!

4 Comments:
1/05/2006 6:33 PM: Anonymous Kevin said...

People online don't want human interaction, that is why they are online silly Doctor, er Nathaniel.

comment permanent link  
1/05/2006 7:18 PM: Blogger Nathaniel said...

I don't know that you could really call it "human interaction" since it IS online.

Idiot.

comment permanent link  
1/06/2006 12:10 PM: Anonymous Kevin said...

Who got the first ever Super Super Strike...yeah me! I miss Waluigi and his hip thrust. :(

Calling me an Idiot isn't going to help you keep your internet friends...my soul is bruised.

comment permanent link  
1/06/2006 12:58 PM: Blogger Nathaniel said...

Who's pulled off roughly 14,000 Super Super Strike's since then? Yeah...me!

I'm sorry I called you an idiot.

Loser.

comment permanent link  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

We've moved!