the Evil Network

Not necessarily evil, but not necessarily good...

Zoinks! Magazine | Nerdflood

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

CCG Madness!


Posted by Nathaniel at 8:14 PM
GamingWe've known for a while now about the Penny Arcade collectible card game, and now it looks as though we're mere moments away from concept becoming reality. As disturbing as this may sound, I can't wait to get my hands on Tycho's deck.

Moving on!

In other CCG-related news, one of my CoH compatriots recently picked up the CoH CCG starter pack, and was kind enough to get me one of my own. I haven't read through the rules, yet, though the instruction sheet is roughly 1/100th the size of the Magic: the Gathering manual, which should translate to a fairly simple gameplay structure. Or, at the very least, one that is poorly documented. I should note that the cards are of excellent quality, both in art and construction. I'll definitely let you know if a pack is worth picking up.

HINT: you probably won't pick one up unless you are A) already a City of Heroes fan/player, or B) already a huge CCG nut, or C) BOTH. In any such case, you've already gotten your own pack, so I should probably just keep quiet about the whole thing. Yeah, that's probably what I'll do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

We've moved!