the Evil Network

Not necessarily evil, but not necessarily good...

Zoinks! Magazine | Nerdflood

Thursday, January 12, 2006

BlinkList Down, my bookmarks...gone...


Link: http://blinklist.com/DrSetebos
Posted by Nathaniel at 1:17 PM
InternetWell, this is just wonderful. I had changed out all my Firefox live bookmarks from del.icio.us links to BlinkList blinks. And what happens the very next day?

Outage. Deja vu. Seething hatred.

I'm becoming a Luddite.

UPDATE: Okay, BlinkList is back online, and all is well with the world. I'm NOT becoming a Luddite. I do have to say, however, that I find BlinkList to be several times over far better than del.icio.us. And I'm not just saying that because one of the administrators visits this site periodically.

Yes I am.

3 Comments:
1/12/2006 2:04 PM: Blogger Tangent said...

Well, if this helps, here's my links. Just pick and choose until you get the ones you had in your original list.

http://www.livejournal.com/users/looniewolf/3885.html

Rob H.

comment permanent link  
1/12/2006 2:42 PM: Blogger Nathaniel said...

Wow. You definitely have more links than I have, but of all the ones on your list, I think we share maybe two. Or three. But there's a lot of discoveries to be made there.

Horizons need to be broadened. Mountains scaled.

Thanks.

comment permanent link  
1/12/2006 8:32 PM: Blogger Mind Valley said...

Sorry for the trouble with your links. Is everything back up working again? We uploaded some new code to our server in our constant effort to make BlinkList better and better and it looks like there was a bug that we missed. Everything should be back to normal. If you still have any problems please let us know so we can look into it. Mike

comment permanent link  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

We've moved!