the Evil Network

Not necessarily evil, but not necessarily good...

Zoinks! Magazine | Nerdflood

Friday, December 09, 2005

Of Sicknesses and Kings...


Posted by Nathaniel at 8:42 PM
Evil NetworkI'm down with the flu today. And, as if that wasn't enough, I've also got a very busy Christmas shopping weekend planned with the family, and then on Monday morning, I leave for my third trip to Mexico. Immediately upon returning to the US, I take a weekend trip to visit more family for the holidays. So, in other words, I likely won't be around for quite a few days. But rest assured, I will be back before Christmas. Possibly, I don't know. I guess I shouldn't make promises.

In the meantime, Dac will hopefully fill in some space around here. Otherwise, I give you permission to visit Phil Kahn's site, but I caution you to completely stay away from the William G, unless, of course, you're there to check out his amazing webcomic. Then, you know, that's all right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

We've moved!