the Evil Network

Not necessarily evil, but not necessarily good...

Zoinks! Magazine | Nerdflood

Saturday, December 03, 2005

KeenSpot Comics Added to Listing


Link: http://evilnetwork.blogspot.com/2004/06/online-comics-listing.html
Posted by Nathaniel at 6:29 PM
ComicsI always strive to make good on my word. This case is no different. I've added every one of the four hundred and fifty seven KeenSpot comics to the listing. Okay, so maybe there's a few less than that. I'm actually not sure how many there are; I just know that it took me an abnormal amount of time to get them collected and formatted into the listing. But, there they are.

Of course, I've heard that Chris is still without power and heat. So, you know, if he dies, I'll be removing those comics immediately. Because that wasn't part of the deal.

I'm kidding, people. C'mon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

We've moved!