the Evil Network

Not necessarily evil, but not necessarily good...

Zoinks! Magazine | Nerdflood

Monday, December 19, 2005

Dealing with Death


Link: http://www.abh-comic.com/d/20051219.html
Posted by Nathaniel at 9:44 PM
ComicsThere's been some very serious issues rising up in webcomics recently. We've seen love, and we've seen hate, and then, we've seen death. I'll admit, I'm not a regular reader of Todd & Penguin.

But I am a regular reader of Anywhere But Here. Monday's comic should show you exactly why.

So while this really did nothing to move me emotionally, since I am so distanced from the characters, this did everything for me. As a current and expecting father, this sort of thing means everything. Jason Siebels not only gives a fitting tribute, he hits me personally with more emotion than the original. I like that.

With the instantaneous response times of the internet, it's interesting to see how a reaction to existing content can be echoed so quickly. This is just one of many examples, and I'm glad to have it here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

We've moved!