the Evil Network

Not necessarily evil, but not necessarily good...

Zoinks! Magazine | Nerdflood

Friday, November 18, 2005

Tim Schafer's working on another game!


Link: http://www.doublefine.com/news.htm
Posted by Dacquin at 6:18 AM
GamingTo those of you who didn't know, I'm a big Tim Schafer fan. Psychonauts was awesome, Grim Fandango was awesome. He's a very underappreciated guy in the gaming world because people would rather steal cars in Grand Theft Auto than dive into a world full of plot and mystery.

ANYWAY! Tim is now in production of another new game! I posted the link to his post, which includes:

"So we decided to make a game. Can I tell you anything about it? No effing way. It's so secret, it hurts. But it's probably the raddest thing that I have ever seen."

Someway, somehow, I'm going to get something from this guy, even if it kills him. I mean me. If we killed him, we wouldn't know what's the raddest thing he's ever seen is, and I want to see it before I die finding out what it is in the process.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

We've moved!