the Evil Network

Not necessarily evil, but not necessarily good...

Zoinks! Magazine | Nerdflood

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


Link: http://www.comingsoon.net/trailers/doa/
Posted by Dacquin at 6:49 AM
GamingMovies and TelevisionPlease, shoot me. I mean.... I just.... I can't..... It's unfathomable.

A Dead or Alive movie? I give up. No more video game movies. NO MORE. If you see this trailer, you'll understand. Need I remind you all the bad video game movies that have ever been made? And you picked Dead or Alive??? At least don't pick a game that was made just for guys! (My opinion's based on playing Dead or Alive 2: Hardcore many many MANY times.)

I'd love a Psychonauts movie. Gabriel Knightmovie? Monkey Island movie? They'd be perfect!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

We've moved!