the Evil Network

Not necessarily evil, but not necessarily good...

Zoinks! Magazine | Nerdflood

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Mario vs Wario vs Shy-Guys Photo Narrative


Link: http://www.sparklingseahorse.com/MarioWorld/html/01.htm
Posted by Nathaniel at 2:29 PM
GamingFrom the WTF? department today comes this interesting bit of...well...honestly, I don't know how to categorize this. It's basically a photo narrative of Mario fighting Shy-Guys and Wario succeeding at kidnapping Princess Peach and then, garnering a no-bid contract from the Shy-Guys to rebuild their demolished village?

I'm not exactly sure why I'm linking this, although I can easily say it is a very nifty-looking production that I'm hoping inspires many high-quality copycats.

via Kotaku

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

We've moved!