the Evil Network

Not necessarily evil, but not necessarily good...

Zoinks! Magazine | Nerdflood

Friday, November 25, 2005

Greg Holkan Says Goodbye to 'Gossamer Commons'


Link: http://www.gossamercommons.com/archives/130/
Posted by Nathaniel at 7:23 PM
ComicsToday's Gossamer Commons strip marks the end of the Viceroy of the Cul-de-Sac story arc, and the last strip to be crafted by the masterful hand of Greg Holkan. There has been very little word on why Greg has decided to leave GC behind, or who will be creating the art for GC in his absence, but I suspect that Eric Burns will likely not be silent on the subject long.

1 Comments:
12/03/2005 10:25 AM: Blogger inkbrush said...

The official word is that I'm slightly overcommitted in the rest of my life. I teach a class at the community college, I draw another webcomic, I work 40+ hours a week as a graphic designer, I work freelance as a graqphic designer/illustrator, and I have hobbies and something like a social life. I wasn't happy with the quality of work I was producing, so Eric and I hashed out a plan to bring two other artists on board.

I hope that clarifies the situation a bit.

Thanks!
-Greg Holkan

comment permanent link  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

We've moved!