the Evil Network

Not necessarily evil, but not necessarily good...

Zoinks! Magazine | Nerdflood

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Drum Machine


Link: http://www.tokyoplastic.com/drummachine.html
Posted by Dacquin at 6:40 PM
InternetYou know, there are those things on the net that go unnoticed? I was looking up random links from one of my favorite bands, Machinae Supremacy, and I found this link. It's an old flash animation, but it's very well done. The music has a nice beat to it. I didn't want this to go around the net unseen, so I hope you enjoy this as much as I did.

2 Comments:
11/30/2005 6:47 AM: Blogger Tim Tylor said...

That's great stuff. I don't know if I've ever seen that kind of smooth 3D animation done in Flash befo

comment permanent link  
11/30/2005 8:14 AM: Blogger Nathaniel said...

That is absolutely one of the coolest things I have ever seen in my life. Or at least this month. Okay, today.

comment permanent link  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

We've moved!