the Evil Network

Not necessarily evil, but not necessarily good...

Zoinks! Magazine | Nerdflood

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Back from the Tourney and.....


Posted by Dacquin at 3:57 PM
GamingOk. I had some requirements and stuff for if you wanted to play a tournament. Well, I have played one and I have one rule before you decide to play a tourney.

Rule #1: You have played for two years and you have AAed everything, on every song created, and then mastered any edit that comes your way.

I lost big time. BIG TIME. It was double elimination, but I really didn't want to continue and left. It was like a herd of giraffe fleeing and the weak one gets eaten by the lion and I was the weak one. They applauded, but I haven't been so embarrassed. I am good at DDR, don't get me wrong. However, these people were incredible. I don't have near the stamina they possess.

Well, back to practicing. It's the only way I'm going to get better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

We've moved!