the Evil Network

Not necessarily evil, but not necessarily good...

Zoinks! Magazine | Nerdflood

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Sudoku Madness


Link: http://www.websudoku.com/
Posted by Dacquin at 5:49 PM
Want to shave a few years off your life? Want to lose that special social aspect of yourself? How about Sudoku?

Man, this game is addictive as all get out. I played it recently at my dad's house while I was on vacation and instantly wanted more and discovered this site. It's very fun and addictive.

The way to play: you'll be give a nine by nine grid with various numbers laid out. Your goal is to get the numbers 1-9 in every row, every column, and in every 3x3 grid without repeated a number. There's the site, have fun. See you in three years.

5 Comments:
10/25/2005 7:08 PM: Blogger Reviewer said...

You bet it is addictive, infinitely so. I especially like playing at Sudoku Daily because the whole game is Flash. If I'm in a hurry, I can chose a simpler game and get my fix that way. A great way to keep your mind alive.

comment permanent link  
10/25/2005 10:17 PM: Blogger Nathaniel said...

Damn. I'm having a hard time figuring out if that's comment spam or not. Sure looks like comment spam.

Of course, I turned on word recognition for comments. And it is a relevent comment, even if it is from a questionable source.

Meh, I'll leave it.

comment permanent link  
10/26/2005 6:01 AM: Blogger Dacquin said...

I can't tell either. But, no matter what, it's a sickness, and I just caught it.

comment permanent link  
10/26/2005 8:29 AM: Blogger Olivier Verdin said...

Like Sudoku? Check out www.sudokuprime.com

comment permanent link  
10/26/2005 4:21 PM: Blogger Dacquin said...

Okay, I think this is kinda ridiculous. Anymore people out there want to plug a Sudoku site?

comment permanent link  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

We've moved!