the Evil Network

Not necessarily evil, but not necessarily good...

Zoinks! Magazine | Nerdflood

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Nobody tells me these things


Link: http://files.seriouszone.com/download.php?fileid=1060
Posted by Dacquin at 6:19 PM
You couldn't tell me there was a Serious Sam 2 demo out there? I had to find this out myself?

Oh, and you might be wondering where the Friday Adventure game review is (that one of you). Well, I'm finishing Psychonauts and then Dance Dance Revolution Extreme 2 came out. So, I've been game hungry lately. Tuesday, I'll have a review of both games, I promise.

2 Comments:
10/02/2005 8:51 PM: Blogger Nathaniel said...

So, what, you don't read Gamespot?

comment permanent link  
10/04/2005 7:43 PM: Blogger Nathaniel said...

It's Tuesday.

Just an FYI.

comment permanent link  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

We've moved!