the Evil Network

Not necessarily evil, but not necessarily good...

Zoinks! Magazine | Nerdflood

Monday, October 31, 2005

I didn't even post on my birthday...


Posted by Nathaniel at 8:59 AM
So, yesterday was my birthday. I'm now 29, and yet another year closer to death. Whoopee.

I'm also set to take off for Europe today. My flight leaves this afternoon, and I'm filled with some fear and a little hesitation. I'm excited to actually set foot in a European nation, don't get me wrong, but at the same time, I'm missing a few wonderful experiences at home that I won't get back, and that's a little difficult to deal with. But hey, those are the breaks when you work in big business--especially in a global company.

So, needless to say, I won't be posting much within the next two weeks. Yes, I will be gone for a whole two weeks. In my absence, Dac will be running the show. Pay attention to him. But not too much attention. I don't want to come home and find a totalitarian regime taking shape on my network.

In any case, I'll see you all around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

We've moved!