the Evil Network

Not necessarily evil, but not necessarily good...

Zoinks! Magazine | Nerdflood

Monday, October 10, 2005

Happy Birthday, Dacquin!


Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/"Happy_Birthday"
Posted by Nathaniel at 8:55 PM
Evil NetworkDac let it slip in an email earlier that today is his birthday. Sucker. I don't know how old the man is, but judging from his nostalgic tastes in gaming, I'm thinking he can probably rent a car in most states by now.

Wish the old man a happy birthday!

PS: I shall take the liberty at this moment to note that MY birthday is a scant 20 days from today. Truly a momentous occasion it shall be as it marks the year prior to my blessed 30th birthday. That grand year--in 20-ought-six--will be a monumentally auspicious event, being that the day upon which I turn 30 shall be none other than the 30th of the month. Spellbinding!

3 Comments:
10/10/2005 9:15 PM: Blogger Dacquin said...

I'm 25, for those curious about my age. I've gotten through 1/4th of a century. Lets hope the rest of the 3/4ths go smoothly.

comment permanent link  
10/14/2005 10:33 AM: Blogger Tutelary Parts said...

30 years old on the 30th would be classified as your "golden birthday."

comment permanent link  
10/14/2005 12:44 PM: Blogger Nathaniel said...

Holy crap, you're right!

Never knew that...

comment permanent link  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

We've moved!