the Evil Network

Not necessarily evil, but not necessarily good...

Zoinks! Magazine | Nerdflood

Friday, October 07, 2005

Complex Design aids in beating We Love Katamari


Link: http://ps2.ign.com/articles/656/656729p1.html
Posted by Dacquin at 6:28 AM
GamingFirst off, I played We Love Katamari and it wasn't as good as Katamari Damacy, so I'm not going to bother with a review of it. Basically, the music REALLY stinks, and nothing's changed gamewise except you can play as the cousins. I guess I was expecting something different to really catch me, but nothing did.

Anyway, this guy rigged up a machine to beat We Love Katamari. Just looking at it makes me laugh. It kinda demeans the game as being too simple, but I mean, someone actually constructed this contraption. It's hilarious. There's some interesting video to watch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

We've moved!