the Evil Network

Not necessarily evil, but not necessarily good...

Zoinks! Magazine | Nerdflood

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Christian DDR and Mario DDR


Link: http://www.digitalpraise.com/pr/10262005.html
Posted by Dacquin at 4:24 PM
I thought I'd kill two birds with one stone. First off, Dance Dance Revolution with Mario is coming out. I don't know if I'll get it or not. I mean, DDR is fun, but adding Mario to the mix seems wrong. Plus, my Cobalt Flux definately won't work on it, so I'd have to use their cheap-o brand.

Then, there's something I definately won't buy. Christian DDR. The first thing I saw was that there's 50 popular contemporary songs. After I finished laughing, I read more of it. It's for PC, and I can only imagine that it'd be a DDR knock-0ff, but I haven't even seen the game yet, so I can't really say.

I'll be back later to talk more about it, but I just wanted to push these games out in the open because of my obsessiveness w/ DDR.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

We've moved!