the Evil Network

Not necessarily evil, but not necessarily good...

Zoinks! Magazine | Nerdflood

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Webcomics Telethon for Hurricane Relief - more info


Link: http://www.webcomictelethon.com
Posted by Nathaniel at 9:06 PM
ComicsSince I'll be taking yet another trip to Mexico for work the week of the 12th, I need to plug the upcoming Webcomic Telethon as much as possible prior to the week it actually occurs, which is the week of the 12th.

So, post and banner. That's as much plugging as I can really provide at this point. Just go to the website and you will learn more about what's going on than I can tell you. Beyond that, it's up to you to decide whether or not you will be contributing time or money to this effort. But I would absolutely highly encourage the act. If not for any other reason than to feel like a human being contributing to the survival of your own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

We've moved!