the Evil Network

Not necessarily evil, but not necessarily good...

Zoinks! Magazine | Nerdflood

Monday, September 12, 2005

Those foul accursed gods have brought me here once again...


Posted by Nathaniel at 2:42 PM
Evil NetworkI know I haven't posted in the past few days. Saturday was spent preparing for and subsequently executing my son's third birthday party. Clean up will take months. The memories, yea, verily, they shall endure forever. Sunday was spent packing for my next Mexico trip.

Which brings me to today, yes, once again in Guadalajara. As you may recall, my previous forays into this abandoned country have been met with limited enthusiasm. However, I must report that so far in my 2+ hours in this foreign city, I have yet to have my senses accosted in any unreasonable way. So, we have that going for us. As a matter of fact, the temperature is a mild 73 degrees and breezy. I hear tell of rain, at least that's what my AccuWeather Firefox plugin tells me. I'm looking foward to it. On my last trip, there was definite fear of melting. Maybe I'll just get by this time with a decent tan.

More later. Remember to do this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

We've moved!