the Evil Network

Not necessarily evil, but not necessarily good...

Zoinks! Magazine | Nerdflood

Friday, August 12, 2005

If you play with fire, you're gonna get burned.


Link: http://interpretivearson.com/ddi/
Posted by Dacquin at 7:55 AM
GamingThere are some things are inconceivable. I might be a big fan of DDR, but this is crazy.

If you do well during the game, fire spurts out of the sides into the air. If you make mistakes, fire will shoot you in the face, as if the game wasn't hard enough already. I couldn't not imagine doing this myself. It's strange, weird, and I'm sure a bunch of geeks are going to rally to support this so they can try this out. I myself think fire is a little to dangerous for my blood.

Now, if we got electric shocks for missteps, that's a different story. That'd be entertaining... I mean... Gotta go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

We've moved!