the Evil Network

Not necessarily evil, but not necessarily good...

Zoinks! Magazine | Nerdflood

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

City of Heroes I5 Live


Link: http://www.cityofheroes.com/features_update10.html
Posted by Nathaniel at 12:44 PM
GamingThe servers are running a bit slow due to the sudden load, but the new update is now available. Most noticeable changes include the free Defiance power for blasters, the new zone "Croatoa", new Archery and Sonic power sets, and the constant wail of idiots in Atlas Park screaming "o noes!!1! i am teh NERFD!!!!111!1!!" which will simply cause me to never again enter Atlas Park.

6 Comments:
10/05/2005 12:30 PM: Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a Free site Free Article Search. It pretty much covers article of organization related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

comment permanent link  
10/05/2005 12:51 PM: Blogger Quit Smoking said...

Hi, I was just looking around some blogs and checking different templates for ideas. Good blog with a nice template. I can start my own blog on ebooks thanks to your blog. I will visit weekly by the way. Like your ideas.

comment permanent link  
10/05/2005 10:11 PM: Blogger Quit Smoking said...

Having discovered your blog through the blooger toolbar, I hope you don't mind saying that I have a ebooks site/blog. It pretty much covers ebooks related stuff. Check it out if you have time.

comment permanent link  
10/20/2005 6:41 PM: Blogger Kazzrie said...

Calling ALL Affiliates!!
Now here is the deal of the month. Hurry ....only 24 places left for the Affiliate Bootbamp at FX Networking

comment permanent link  
10/25/2005 1:29 PM: Blogger FriendlyGuy1212 said...

Outdoor Clock

comment permanent link  
10/26/2005 7:56 PM: Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Blog you have here! I am going to bookmark this one.

Play free online gamestoday at arcade queen

download pc arcade game freedownload pc arcade game free

Play until you drop but whatever you do don't let your boss catch you!

comment permanent link  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

We've moved!