the Evil Network

Not necessarily evil, but not necessarily good...

Zoinks! Magazine | Nerdflood

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Auto Assault Delayed to Q2 2006


Link: http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/08/24/news_6131883.html
Posted by Nathaniel at 2:30 PM
GamingTwo of my co-workers (the ones who sucked me into CoH) are in the Auto Assault beta. They play it every now and then and let me know the juicy parts. But both agreed and were none too surprised to see it delayed. They both felt there were simply too many major issues remaining for it to be released within the next couple of months, as was planned. I've always been a staunch supporter of developers taking more time to get things right than less time to rush something out the door.

In the meantime, I'll be waiting for my beta invite in the fall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

We've moved!