the Evil Network

Not necessarily evil, but not necessarily good...

Zoinks! Magazine | Nerdflood

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Oh no, Maple Story


Link: http://www.mapleglobal.com/
Posted by Dacquin at 6:46 AM
GamingLuckily, I have some articles to write so I've successfully uninstalled this game before I got too addicted to it. If it was on my computer, I'd be messed. Of course, Gamefly just sent me Killer 7, so I'm messed either way.

Maple Story is a 2d side scrolling MMORPG where you play in Maple World and go around completing quests for NPCs, while hacking & slashing anything that comes your way. I know, I'm a sucker for any game that has level building in it, but this game is free (I'm a sucker for free stuff)! I've tried it for one hour and I couldn't stop playing. You can build your character to be a Warrior, Magician, Bowman, or Thief. Once you've chosen your profession, you can build that character up in ranks. I wish I could tell you more, but like I said, I uninstalled it before I got too hooked.

I probably would've been hooked like Gunbound hooked. And if you haven't played that, you don't even know what the defination of hooked is until you've played it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

We've moved!