the Evil Network

Not necessarily evil, but not necessarily good...

Zoinks! Magazine | Nerdflood

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

I still have no earthly idea what I'm doing


Posted by Nathaniel at 1:31 PM
GamingI've only surfaced long enough to let everyone know that I am, indeed, still alive. My addiction to that restless taskmaster City of Heroes has not yet subsided in the least. I now have no less than six characters on the Guardian server. My top three toons are as follows:

Doctor Setebos Lvl 9 Technology Blaster
Forcecrash Lvl 6 Mutation Tanker
Akira Matahatsu Lvl 6 Natural Scrapper

My global handle is @Doctor Setebos. Always LFT; PST.

I swear I'll come back to life eventually. I actually have some comics to post; you may already be familiar with a few of them. I also have some great webcomic news to distribute, but I'm not sure if the green light has been...uh...green light-ed for that announcement. I'll check and give you the good news once I have the authority, which I will never have, because I am not an authoritative figure. Not in the least.

1 Comments:
12/24/2005 12:38 PM: Anonymous Francesco Salvato said...

Well, that could be true.

comment permanent link  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

We've moved!