the Evil Network

Not necessarily evil, but not necessarily good...

Zoinks! Magazine | Nerdflood

Friday, July 01, 2005

City of Oh my God, what the Hell am I doing?


Link: http://www.cityofheroes.com
Posted by Nathaniel at 2:14 PM
GamingI haven't posted in a few days. This is a constant normality here, we all understand this. However, in this case it isn't work, or travels, or even bland, unoriginal laziness that is keeping me from the online pages of the Evil Network. No, this time, I'm saving the city.

I co-worker has suckered me into trying out that current MMORPG addiction-du-jour, City of Heroes, now much easier to access, what with the 14-day free trial.

This is dangerous. I have--by default--an addictive personality. This is part of the reason I am not by nature a PC gamer--persistent online worlds are absolutely crack to me, which is why I have worked for so long to avoid them. Once submerged into the universe, I don't know that I will be able to come back out.

Yet, here I am. I'm Doctor Setebos on the Guardian server. I'm currently a level 5 technology blaster, and I'm adorned in a regular-looking red outfit with red sunglasses and a giant robotic right arm. Look me up.

Lord help me, I'll be battling Clockwork most of this evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

We've moved!