the Evil Network

Not necessarily evil, but not necessarily good...

Zoinks! Magazine | Nerdflood

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

What's wrong with this picture?


Link: http://a293.g.akamai.net/7/293/5910/0010/image2.styleinamerica.com/pkecimgs/images/products/200523/0006/img17l.jpg
Posted by Nathaniel at 2:18 PM
My wife gets the Pottery Barn Kids catalog every month. A few months ago she was flipping through it and came across an entertainment center that had a GameCube sitting on the shelf for that "trendy" touch. She thought I'd be interested, so she showed it to me. Ever since then, I've picked up the catalog every month and flipped through it to see what video game system they've decided to feature. I've seen a GameCube, a PS2, an Xbox, and a Game Boy Advance.

This month's issue features something extraordinary that I thought I'd post. See if you can spot the problem with letting clueless people dress up your photo shoot.

3 Comments:
6/08/2005 7:46 PM: Blogger Dacquin said...

I've got it! The top middle shelf has books and a pail, which ruins the symmetry of the shelf. There either needs to be two pails or two piles of books. I'm a genius.

comment permanent link  
6/09/2005 10:44 AM: Blogger ArshrAAm said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

comment permanent link  
6/09/2005 10:46 AM: Blogger ArshrAAm said...

An old school PS2 with an N64 controller

comment permanent link  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

We've moved!