the Evil Network

Not necessarily evil, but not necessarily good...

Zoinks! Magazine | Nerdflood

Thursday, June 23, 2005

I'm leaving on a jet plane...


Posted by Nathaniel at 10:25 AM
Tomorrow afternoon, I board a plane that will careen tenuously up over the dreaded mountains of Guadalajara and carry me safely tucked away in its belly towards my beloved America. Here, in no particular order, I present my list of things that I look forward to seeing upon my return to civilization.
  • My family
  • My friends
  • Cartoons that aren't dubbed in Spanish
  • A US dollar
  • People who don't have black hair
  • Mountain Dew and/or Pepsi
  • My GameCube
  • Batman Begins
  • Driving
  • Signs written in English
  • Signs that denote America's persistence in clinging to an outdated form of units of measure (God bless you, MPH)
  • Rain
I'll check back in when I reach my homeland. Adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

We've moved!