the Evil Network

Not necessarily evil, but not necessarily good...

Zoinks! Magazine | Nerdflood

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Online Comic Additions


Link: http://evilnetwork.blogspot.com/2004/06/online-comics-listing.html
Posted by Nathaniel at 12:11 PM
Some new comics have been added to the list. All of the comics being added today are controversial in some manner, but not in the way you think.

Snap-O-Mania Hans Blom
Sinister Bedfellows McKenzee
Fighting Words Ben Smith
Snap-O-Mania and Sinister Bedfellows are rare additions to the Evil Network since neither is really a comic per se. I guess you could refer to them as "photoblogs"? I don't know. You could call them whatever you want, but they get added to the list due to their high-octane output of astoundingly funny material. Fighting Words is controversial for more mundane reasons, mainly surrounding the fact that it is aggregiously lefty in composition. Not that there's anything wrong with that. In fact, one could say that my own liberal agenda pretty closely matches that of "Billy", the Happy-land Bill of Rights.

7 Comments:
6/01/2005 9:36 PM: Blogger mckenzee said...

Hey, glad you like Sinister Bedfellows! Thanks for the shout out.

mckenzee

comment permanent link  
10/29/2005 4:38 PM: Blogger Scott Edwards said...

Wow what a cool blog you have here! I am impressed. You really put a lot of time and effort into this. I wish I had your creative writing skills, progressive talent and self discipline to produce a blog like you did. Your blog really does deserve an honest compliment. If you have some time, stop by my site, it deals with stuff like, click here: network and then feel free to e-mail me with your words of wisdom.

P.S. I'll sure put the word out about your site and I would appreciate any business you may send my way...

Later, Scott ;-)

comment permanent link  
10/30/2005 5:53 PM: Anonymous make money said...

Start your own dropship website business.
sell online,
Make Money From Home.
http://www3419.dropshipwholesale.net

comment permanent link  
11/05/2005 10:06 PM: Anonymous sell on ebay said...

Start your own dropship website business.
sell online,
Make Money From Home.
http://www3419.dropshipwholesale.net

comment permanent link  
11/08/2005 12:29 PM: Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a Ultimate Marketing site/blog. It pretty much covers marketing related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

comment permanent link  
11/10/2005 6:13 AM: Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a Ultimate Marketing site/blog. It pretty much covers marketing related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

comment permanent link  
12/19/2005 1:24 PM: Anonymous Fletcher Schmiesing said...

I have some great ideas :) Nevermind. Next time.

comment permanent link  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

We've moved!