the Evil Network

Not necessarily evil, but not necessarily good...

Zoinks! Magazine | Nerdflood

Sunday, May 22, 2005

The new consolidated Evil Network!


Posted by Dacquin at 10:20 PM
If you've been keeping an eye on this blog, you've notice we don't have our subsections anymore. Right now, we're trying to put everything on the front page and see how it works. It's much simpler to post anything we want to instead of having to post to those darn subsections.

In other news, I want Killer 7. The movies alone make me really want to try the game. Right now, I'm playing Katamari Damacy and it's extremely fun. I'll let you know what I think about it once I beat it and have attempted to unlock as much stuff as I possibly can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

We've moved!