the Evil Network

Not necessarily evil, but not necessarily good...

Zoinks! Magazine | Nerdflood

Friday, May 27, 2005

More changes


Posted by Nathaniel at 1:36 PM
A new template has been applied, and some additional clean-up performed. Our new template expands across the entire screen, enormously beneficial for the sprawling, nonsensical posts I am apt to publish from time to time.

I'm going to be traveling for the Memorial Day weekend to Iowa City and will be largely sans internet whilst away. You should be used to this by now, I trust you can survive a few days without contact from me.

Upon my return, expect more sweeping changes, generally in the area of online comics. I had said a while back that we will be more selective regarding the posting of comics to the list. The method I had chosen to employ was to spotlight a particular comic periodically and add that comic to the list. Well, that has caused our suggestions to pile up (to approximately five, so don't feel too sorry for us), and I'm just not adding comics as quickly as I would like. So, I'm going to go back to my old method--my extremely old circa 2001 method--of mentioning a handful of comics that we deem worthy all at once and adding them to the list more quickly. The spotlights will be more to highlight comics that I particularly enjoy or think deserve more recognition. In basic terms, I want to get back to the way I used to run the Evil Network. While I can't manage comic listings the way that some people can, I hope to achieve my own special brand of comic recognition. Hopefully it means more quality added to the list with much faster response time. So, feel free to suggest more! Every tenth comic posted to the list gets unconditional love.

Have a safe and happy Memorial Day weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

We've moved!