the Evil Network

Not necessarily evil, but not necessarily good...

Zoinks! Magazine | Nerdflood

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Dance Dance Revolution Postings


Link: http://evilnetwork.blogspot.com/
Posted by Dacquin at 8:28 PM
Okay, during the next two weeks, I'm preparing for a Dance Dance Revolution tournament that's going to happen at the University of Louisville. During these two weeks, I'm going to post daily in Evil Network Games about tips, tidbits on playing DDR and insights I make while preparing for the tourney. *edit* I said I did only 9 footers. If it was true, then I'd be passed out, plus my legs are killing me, so I don't know how much more I can take. *edit*

So, if you want to learn about DDR, read my posts for the following weeks. And if by some weird chance you live in Louisville, go to the University of Louisville in the Student Activities Center May 1st. At about 3:30, the fun'll start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

We've moved!