the Evil Network

Not necessarily evil, but not necessarily good...

Zoinks! Magazine | Nerdflood

Friday, April 22, 2005

Dance Dance Revolution - Day 4 & 5


Posted by Nathaniel at 9:29 PM
by Dacquin

I’ve lost 3 pounds! Woohoo! That’s a plus for working my butt off this week at the bank and on DDR. I’m hoping to get to try Max 300 this weekend. It seems like it's the easiest Max and I can pull off. I could pull it off, I know I could. I just hope my eyes don’t get ahead of my feet and I just start stepping on steps that don’t exist. I have a tendency to do that.

I have a hard time trying to hit up and down arrows in sequence. Working out that bug in my brain right now. Double steps aren’t working out too well either. Despite how great someone can be in games, there’s always room for perfection. I have lots of room available.

----------------------------

Light Tip #1 (or Standard Tip)

Alrighty. I hope you found your center, because now, you’re never going to touch it ever again. The only time you’ll put your feet in the center now is to start out the song and that’s about it.

To start this exercise, don’t put on the game just yet and stand into the center of the pad. You can look down to make sure you’re hitting what you’re hitting accurately, but trust me, in a few days you’ll never look down. Put your left foot on the left and right on right. Now, randomly hit the arrows anyway you want, but make sure you hit only the arrows. Next, do some double stepping and then back to single stepping. Your foot should never hit the middle.

Now, play some light songs using this technique. Keep practicing.

1 Comments:
10/26/2005 2:36 PM: Blogger Admin said...

Great Video Game blog, thanks for letting me post a message. Great Job with your blog.

Thanks
buy game video

comment permanent link  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

We've moved!