the Evil Network

Not necessarily evil, but not necessarily good...

Zoinks! Magazine | Nerdflood

Friday, March 11, 2005

Postponing my ideas for other things


Posted by Dacquin at 7:08 AM
Hey, as you guys have figured out I haven't been really keeping up with doing gaming reviews. That's basically since I really don't feel a need to do it, I just don't do it. Plus there's no real comedy in writing gaming reviews, and since my online personality reflects a strange sense of humor, I like to project that as much as possible, and it's hard to project that in writing a gaming review.

I would get into posting about new webcomics, but it takes a lot to impress me nowadays. Basically, it can't be about gaming, nudity, anime, or lots of violence. And that leaves me with one comic I read that doesn't involve those.

I'm going to try and post some of my own comics in the near future onto Evil Network, but don't expect great comics. Ask Doc. Setebos, Arsh, or SA. My drawing is really sub-par and my main source of humor comes from puns. I hated art when I was a kid, but I wanted to do a webcomic and no artists were available for me.

I'll post an example of my old comics later on today just to give you an example. I can hear Doc. running as we speak.

1 Comments:
3/11/2005 10:28 AM: Blogger Nathaniel said...

All I can say is, please, PLEASE - won't someone please think of the CHILDREN!?!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

comment permanent link  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

We've moved!