the Evil Network

Not necessarily evil, but not necessarily good...

Zoinks! Magazine | Nerdflood

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Nostalgia and why I haven't done that comic I talked about.


Posted by Dacquin at 7:13 PM
I'm sick. So, basically doing any type of work is very discomforting. Working is unbearable. And I can't stand being on the computer. So, until I have a moment of well-being, I'm not drawing squat. Sorry.

While watching The Last Starfighter, I started chatting with Savage Alien about Commander Keen. That sparked an interest in all the old games I loved to play on my old Packard Bell. I learned that Commander Keen is downloadable on 3DRealms, but it costs money. All of their old DOS games are downloadable for at least $10 a pop. All their video games put together, they're not worth that. BAD 3DREALMS!

But if you're looking for other old games, I have to bring up The Home of the Underdogs. It's basically a mecca of old video games, and they have quite a few available for downloading.

Now, if you excuse me, I'm going back to bed.

*snore*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

We've moved!