the Evil Network

Not necessarily evil, but not necessarily good...

Zoinks! Magazine | Nerdflood

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Meet the new Link


Link: http://media.cube.ign.com/media/572/572738/vids_1.html
Posted by Nathaniel at 7:51 PM
I've always been a huge Nintendo fan. Not a fanboy, but simply a fan. Being a fan of Nintendo means you have a great interest in their intellectual property, and you've probably played every conceivable incarnation of Mario, Zelda, and Metroid created.

Dacquin left his mark a little while back with a scathing dispatch on sequels, particularly Nintendo sequels. I agreed with everything he said, and I still do, but my feelings towards how I look at the sequel in general changed the second I saw the new Zelda trailer.

Feast your eyes upon its excellence. For an appetizer, imagine--if you are capable--Legend of Zelda meets Resident Evil. Quality, marvelous, glorious, fantastic quality. If this isn't innovation, I don't know what is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

We've moved!