the Evil Network

Not necessarily evil, but not necessarily good...

Zoinks! Magazine | Nerdflood

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Free addictive games.


Link: http://www.nag.co.za/modules.php?name=News&file=print&sid=315
Posted by Dacquin at 7:54 PM
First off, friends don't let friends who already has a lot of games to beat offer addicting games that prevent him from playing the aforementioned games.

I have an online friend who rivals my gaming skills. So, he hooks me up with a lot of my gaming info. The latest thing he showed me was this website of shooting games. I heavily recommend Warning Forever. I've gotten extremely hooked on this game, so much so that I had to remind myself I have to work tomorrow in order to stop myself playing.

Now, I need to get back to my games....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

We've moved!