the Evil Network

Not necessarily evil, but not necessarily good...

Zoinks! Magazine | Nerdflood

Sunday, February 13, 2005

It hurts to swallow


Posted by Nathaniel at 7:36 PM
I know I've been quiet around here lately. Luckily, Dacquin has been seeing to it that the site does not lack in content despite my best efforts to the contrary.

I was hoping to get some more stuff posted in recent days since work was beginning to slow down a bit this week, until I was struck down quite unfortunately by that most foul of the viral demons: strep throat. My wife got it early last week, and I was sure to follow. It was just a matter of when.

The good news is that the night before I realized I had strep throat, I had purchased a new wireless router for my laptop, so I'm currently writing this from my comfy sick nest on my very comfy bed. Comfy.

So, I plan to get another installment of the Family Gamer up sometime soon, but not extremely soon. Also, sometime within the next week I'll close the logo design contest and announce the winner (if any). In the meantime, enjoy some of the stuff our fellow Evil Network cohorts are posting.

I just realized how bad the title of this post sounds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

We've moved!