the Evil Network

Not necessarily evil, but not necessarily good...

Zoinks! Magazine | Nerdflood

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

I need your assistance, if only to prove a point.


Posted by Dacquin at 1:32 PM
I saw something and I had to tell everyone that if we learned nothing from Baby Geniuses 2, we should not make a crappy sequel from an already crappy original.

And I saw this.

Afterwards, I sparked a conversation with my sister that they were making a sequel out of House of the Dead and she said "Cool!" (obviously she hasn't seen the movie, but thought I liked it. *snicker*) I told her the original sucked badly even though I never saw it and called me a 'mindless drone' because I should judge for myself instead of having 'good friends' tell me how bad it was.

After nearly dying of laughter, she got unbelievable peeved at me. She still thinks I need to watch it, so I won't be a mindless drone. So, if you could perform a public service, email me at imuyumi@hotmail.com and tell me how bad the movie was, it would be graciously appreciated. They'll be sent to my sister so that she'll understand that my friends did a favor in preventing me from seeing this movie.

I feel sorry for all you who did see it. I feel your pain. I saw Super Mario Bros.

1 Comments:
2/10/2005 6:10 PM: Blogger Savage Alien said...

Ooooh. I saw that movie. It had Lois Lane from Smallville topless, and even a cheesy sword fight in the end if memory serves me well.

... What was the question?

comment permanent link  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

We've moved!