the Evil Network

Not necessarily evil, but not necessarily good...

Zoinks! Magazine | Nerdflood

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Funny side note of the day.


Posted by Dacquin at 9:14 AM
I found out I have Swords and Serpents today. Thinking about playing it on my Nintendo, I remembered the reason why I got it in the first place.

Mike: FIEYWRPLKASDFHSDF
Dale: SGFHDFIGTIUOI5FJ
Jule: DAHSDIFOGIUDFLK
Jen: SDOIGLVMSPOEKRT
Group password: SDDFKAJSDLFKIWERITUIDFOIODUF

So I could legally download the ROM and save the state instead of remembering the password. I don't remember the password length, but what I've put up is enough to make someone wonder why you would buy this game since you would have to spend 10 minutes just to write down the password.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

We've moved!