the Evil Network

Not necessarily evil, but not necessarily good...

Zoinks! Magazine | Nerdflood

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Cataloging your games is bad.


Posted by Dacquin at 7:35 AM
I got a Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Gameboy, Nintendo 64 (or Nintendo Ultra for those like me), Virtua Boy (Stupid, Stupid, Stupid!), Gamecube, and now a Playstation 2. With all of that, I felt I needed to catalog my games, so I know what I had and what I didn't have.

That was my mistake.

I've just realized how many games I have yet to beat. I have 4 NES games (but I'm not going to try and beat Gauntlet. You try it sometime.), 3 Gameboy, 1 SNES (thank goodness for small miracles), 1 N64, 3 Playstation, and 6 Gamecube. I need a vacation so I can play all these #%@# games.

ARGH!!!!!

I'll try and have another gaming review up soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

We've moved!