the Evil Network

Not necessarily evil, but not necessarily good...

Zoinks! Magazine | Nerdflood

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Hit the motherload


Link: http://www.xgenstudios.com/play/motherload/
Posted by Dacquin at 8:03 AM
Internet The curse with good internet friends is that they have many things to show you on the web. I've gotten kinda addicted to this game where you drill around, collecting ore and upgrading your driller, all thanks to a friend who showed this to me.

Anyway, back to the game!

1 Comments:
1/19/2005 1:46 PM: Blogger Nathaniel said...

I've now gotten over half of my office addicted to this game. We all play it during our lunch breaks. I really like that I can save it and return later on to mine some more.

Nifty find!

comment permanent link  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

We've moved!